💋June 22, 2022 – National Kissing Day (U.S.) 💋
Don’t let bad breath stop you from smooching someone you care about!
Common causes of bad breath include:
Poor Oral Hygiene, Sinus Infections, and Dry Mouth.
Be proactive with these lifestyle and home remedies:
1. Brush your teeth after you eat.
2. Keep a toothbrush at work to use after eating. 3. Floss at least once a day.
4. Brush your tongue.
5. Clean dentures or dental appliances.
6. Avoid dry mouth.
7. Adjust your diet.
8. Regularly get a new toothbrush.
9. Schedule regular dental checkups.
CLICK ON EACH ICON TO SEE THIS POST
ON EACH SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM