💋June 22, 2022 – National Kissing Day (U.S.) 💋
Don’t let bad breath stop you from smooching someone you care about!
Common causes of bad breath include:
Poor Oral Hygiene, Sinus Infections, and Dry Mouth.
- Be proactive with these lifestyle and home remedies:
- Brush your teeth after you eat.
- Keep a toothbrush at work to use after eating.
- Floss at least once a day.
- Brush your tongue.
- Clean dentures or dental appliances.
- Avoid dry mouth.
- Adjust your diet.
- Regularly get a new toothbrush.
- Schedule regular dental checkups.
CLICK ON EACH ICON TO SEE THIS POST
ON EACH SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM