Santaquin Dentistry has 20+ years of experience in dental implants, which provides our patients a much higher level of quality, and dental expertise than other providers in Utah County. You can get trusted, reliable experience combined with top-notch training and technology for your dental implants.
We can replace a single tooth or even a whole set of teeth with dental implants right here in our Santaquin, UT office.
With Santaquin Dentistry, there is no need to go to several specialists for one procedure and another specialist for a separate dental need. Santaquin Dentistry does it all, allowing you to save your time, money, and mileage on your car.
The doctors at Santaquin Dentistry can restore your smile, or give you a brand new smile with a series of implants. With implants the care for your long-term dental needs is simple. No more dentures, no more discoloration, no more cavities. hey are
We are not a generic, dental implant center but instead, we provide quality, comprehensive, personalized care for all teeth
The Best Reasons To Santaquin Dentistry For Your Dental Implants
- Get a gorgeous new set of teeth by trusted, experienced and well-trained medical professionals
- The use of the very latest in digital dentistry technology to give you the best results possible
- No high-pressure tactics of corporate dental implant centers
- Personal and long-term care for your new set of teeth
- We feature world-class Nobel Biocare dental implants
- Lower costs – general dentists are almost always less expensive than corporate implant centers or multiple surgeons. In addition to providing free implant consultations and complimentary 3D CT scans of your mouth, Santaquin Dentistry provides dental implants at a cost often 30% lower than nearby competitors or generic dental implant centers.
- Low-interest financing options
- Lower overhead – unlike corporate dental implant centers, you won’t pay for high overhead and multiple surgeons doing one procedure.
- No surprises – Santaquin Dentistry gives you the cost of your implants up-front with no hidden fees nor surprises at the end! By visiting one general dentist for dental implants, you get both the familiarity of dealing with the same dentist and a less confusing payment process.
Unlike corporate offices with high-pressure tactics, every patient is given personalized care and attention at Santaquin Dentistry.
Call today to schedule a FREE dental implant consultation with a 3D CT scan, or click the button below to schedule an appointment.